Sunday, October 5, 2014

Go MGTOW Young Man, Go MGTOW!

I just finished reading Wikipedia's plot summary of the movie Gone Girl https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_Girl_%28film%29

If I were looking for a reason not to marry (or even let a woman stay at my place for "a few days"), then the events in this movie provide it. Let's look:

1. She frames her husband for her murder and goes into hiding.
2. She murders the man who is hiding and protecting her.
3. She coerces her husband into not divorcing her by spermjacking him and getting pregnant. 

I happen to like the "got away with murder" sub-genre of movies.  (Think Godfather and Mr. Ripley, for two examples.) What bothers me is all the feminist approval. There is a strong undercurrent of "she done a good thing" in that gang.

'Nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment