Books — Good Reading for MGTOWs
- Men on Strike by Dr. Helen Smith http://www.amazon.com/Men-Strike-Boycotting-Marriage-Fatherhood/dp/1594036756/
- The War Against Boys: How Misguided Policies are Harming Our Young Men by Christina Hoff Sommers http://www.amazon.com/The-War-Against-Boys-Misguided/dp/1451644183/
- The Culture of Narcissism by Christopher Lasch http://www.amazon.com/Culture-Narcissism-American-Diminishing-Expectations/dp/0393011771/
- Amazing Tales for Making Men Out of Boys by Neil Oliver http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Tales-Making-Men-Boys/dp/0061766135/
- The Dangerous Book for Boys Hardcover by Conn Iggulden and
Howard Bloom is a genius. No kidding. I read all his books I could find.
Howard Bloom's official site: http://howardbloom.net/
Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Bloom#Publications
Bachelor Pad Economics by Aaron Clarey http://www.amazon.com/Bachelor-Pad-Economics-Financial-Advice/dp/1494463180/
Other books by Clarey http://www.amazon.com/Aaron-Clarey/e/B00J1ZC350/
Victor Davis Hanson http://www.amazon.com/Victor-Davis-Hanson/e/B000APGQDU/ Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Davis_Hanson
Patrick O'Brian http://www.amazon.com/Patrick-OBrian/e/B002BLL3ZC/ Read all the books and watch the movie "Master And Commander" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0311113/
REBELLIOUS BOOKS: Raising Boys Feminists Will Hate http://clashdaily.com/2014/08/rebellious-books-raising-boys-feminists-will-hate/ If feminists hate it, it's good by me.
- Ann Rand
- Robert H. Heinlein
- Poul Anderson
- The list goes on
- Lifeguard http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074798/ Rick the career lifeguard is like a hero of Greek myth, he suffers the torments and achieves the triumphs of his choice to be MGTOW despite the pressures to conform put upon him by lesser men and women.
- School Of Rock http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332379/
Just because Susan Silverman's character is drop dead gorgeous
doesn't make marriage a good idea.
- Master And Commander
There are no women in the whole movie (except one or two girls for
hire in a brief scene, and they never get on board the ship).
- The Maltese Falcon
Bogart puts the girl in prison.
- Casablanca http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034583/
Bogart puts the girl on a plane with her husband.
- Mean Girls
The Plastics are a lesson
for us all. Are all women
like the Plastics? Would they be if they only could? Even
an iron clad prenuptial agreement won't save you from one of these
in divorce court.