Sunday, August 10, 2014

Men's Rights Movement

Many people say Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) and the Men's Rights Movement (MRM) are different and distinct. I say they are part of a broad continuum. There is a lot of overlap. The groups have more in common than differences. There are a large number of issues facing men and women these days, and different people will respond differently.

The foremost MRM site is:
More of my favorites are:
Viva La Manosphere http://vivalamanosphere.com/

Pick Up Artists (PUA) is the third wing of the manosphere, with MGTOW and MRM. I don't have any favorites here, but these are highly thought of:

There are too many to count.
If I try to list all my favorites, I will be at this all day. These sites have links that will lead to many others. Viva La Manosphere is basically all links. New sites and blogs are added every day, and there are too many to keep up with.
A search of the Internet will turn up all manner of sites devoted to some aspect of men's issues, including:
  • Advice on how to dress
  • Advice on travel destinations 
  • Physical fitness
  • Health
  • Toys
  • Games
  • Tools 




No comments:

Post a Comment